06 March 2011

Forgiveness

Seven times seventy times
I'll do what it takes to make it right
I thought the pain was here to stay
But forgiveness made a way
Seven times seventy times
There's healing in the air tonight
I'm reaching up to pull it down
Gonna wrap it all around....

I lost count of the ways you let me down
But no matter how many times you weren't around
I'm alright now… cause
God picked up my heart and helped me through
And shined light on the one thing left to do
And that's forgive you, I forgive you


Chris August




I'm honored that you would read New Mercy and I would love to hear from you through comments!Teresa (Tracy) Dear

1 comments:

Jeanette M said...

Hello,
I love your blog. I found you 'cause I was looking for the table of contents for Story of the World. Thanks for typing it in. I am a fellow Christian homeschool mom up in Canada. Thanks for all your beautiful, hopeful and REAL reflections.