05 October 2010

Good Pride

I am so proud of my man lately. He has been taking steps that are really adding up! Let me brag on him for a minute.

  • He watched all four kids for the first time ever while I went away on women's retreat for 2 days!
  • He took the kids to small group for church- by himself- when I had a homeschool meeting- and it was "our" first visit!
  • He spontaneously helped some guy unload chairs at church
  • He has been serving on the usher team for over a month!
  • He signed up to be a part of the breakdown team for the local elementary school's harvest party- from 9:30 till midnight
  • He's been home a ton- not out wandering
  • He's been parenting the kids and loving on them.
  • He's been cooking for me! (want more of that? read these cooking love stories)
On a sad note, he interviewed a week ago for a job and we were really hopeful. It turns out he did not get it. I'm hoping we can learn what God's plan is on this side of heaven. Oh that I could KNOW the truth of Psalm 27:13,14

I will see the goodness of the LORD
in the land of the living.

Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.


I'm honored that you would read New Mercy and
I would love to hear from you through comments!Teresa (Tracy) Dear

1 comments:

Laura S. said...

Very. cool. Love you both. : )

Love,
L