31 August 2010

Listening

The school and its extracurricular clubs have started up. As homeschoolers, we meet not so much for the club aspect as the friendships that accompany them. One of the clubs we do is called "Keepers of the Faith" and the other is "Contenders for the Faith." They are the girls and boys versions, respectively, of a kind Christian scouting program.

This year I am the "Spiritual Leader" of my daughter's Keepers group. I will spend the next week listening for God to tell me which scripture I should propose for the girls to memorize. This group is ages 9-16.

I need to do a concordance study for the word trust too. I've been relying on myself when I shouldn't. Was reading John 15 and felt a little like the dried up vine. Just need to abide more consiously!

I'm honored that you would read New Mercy and
I would love to hear from you through comments!Teresa (Tracy) Dear


0 comments: