06 October 2009

Announcement

Hello, dear reader. I mean readerS!
I want to continue to have valuable content in this blog. I hope that it is encouraging to you and you are able to forward it on to other women in your life. I have been posting M-F for almost 7 months now. This blog is very dear to my heart and I have no intention of stopping. However, blogging with no comments is like talking on the phone but the line went dead a few minutes ago. I decided to change my blogging frequency to M-W-F from now on. Of course, it may be more frequent, such as when I have a quote or a news item. Keep coming back! Thanks!

3 comments:

wayne's blog said...

Trying again to see if your site will take another comment from me. Love ya, Margie

mama4x said...

What'r ya doin' reading blog the week before you have a wedding? Wish I could come!

wayne's blog said...

I'm glad to see this comment posted. For some reason I had several that did not. Love you so and miss you. Wish you could be at the wedding too. ~M