29 September 2009

Do Not Covet!

Here are a handful of books on marriage separation that I'm trying really hard not to covet. I really want to read them- study them- I have to own them; I'm sure I'll mark them up and dogear the pages and underline and such. I love books! (give it a second to load, ok?)



I also wanted to let you know that the kids and I made it through the Stop Child Trafficking NOW walk on Saturday. Through the mercy of friends and strangers, they made it the 3.5 miles without a tear or tumble. I earned $170 and my team earned over $600. It was great to see so many people who wanted to help. A speaker before the walk told us that when the stakes are raised (like by making it more risky to conduct trafficking) the cowardly pedophiles just crawl back into whatever hole they came out of... the demand drops amazingly.

0 comments: