15 May 2009

Ladies Weekend!

Well, on Friday at 1 pm. I am dropping off the kiddoes (as they say in Texas) at my mother's and heading south about an hour for Ladies' Retreat!! "Do I need to order tickets?" I asked. "What are we studying?" "Is there a book we'll read beforehand?" No, no, no... just talk, have fun, talk, window shop, talk, eat chocolate, talk, eat, drink coffee and talk. Did I mention I'm leaving the kids with my parents?! One of the women is bringing her laptop, but I'm not making any promises. So, probably I'll post on Monday.

If you follow my other blog, Higher Education, be sure to look at the new layout and tell me what you think! And, amazingly, I updated all the new sections on my Etsy page so there is alot there besides my handmade cards, in case you're interested.

1 comments:

Margie said...

Awww, I am so happy for you! Have a blessed time! Shauna and I are having a little mother/daughter this weekend.....a retreat at......her ladies bible study!! Have fun!